Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use Empty Law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:38 pm

Law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons can be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects and the Protocols thereto

19 December 0.2013

The people in the name of
    the Presidency

Based on what passed the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution
    Act as follows:
    No. () for the year 2013
    Law of
    the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons
    can be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects and the Protocols thereto
    Article - 1 - organizes the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons can be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects and the Protocols thereto, Walt Adkhalt into force on 02.12.1983.
    article - 2 - This law shall be from the date of publication in the Gazette Official.
    Reasons
    in order not to the threat or use of force against the sovereignty of any state, territorial integrity or political independence, but the purpose of protecting the civilian population from the effects of hostilities and the use of methods or means of warfare cause damage severe impact on the natural environment, and for the pursuit of international peace and an end to race arms and achieving trust between States, for the purpose of acceding to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons can be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects and the Protocols thereto.
    initiated this law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:37 am