Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detection of the movement of five to form the largest mass away from others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detection of the movement of five to form the largest mass away from others Empty Detection of the movement of five to form the largest mass away from others

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 3:38 am

Detection of the movement of five to form the largest mass away from others

09:19 - 10/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the coalition of state law, former MP Rasool Radi, on Tuesday, the existence of a preliminary agreement between the destruction and conquest and victory and the Kurds and Sunnis to form the largest bloc away from the Alliance Suron, stressing that there are some impossible conditions called for the blocks mentioned to agree among themselves away from others.
    "There is a preliminary agreement between the rule of law and Fatah and victory, and then we went to Erbil to discuss with the Democratic parties and the Patriotic Union and the Sunnis, where a large Sunni bloc was formed in addition to another opposition bloc to join this five-party alliance," Radi said.
    "What is happening now is discussions about the quotas and positions of sovereignty that will be in the future, but the bloc that will be formed will go beyond sectarianism and will include the Kurds and Sunnis and will be a mixture of different components and denominations."
    Radhi said that the alliance won the most seats, but the conditions that were raised perhaps are the conditions of some of the blocks, because they bear the side of impotence may relate to the choice of the Prime Minister and take some other decisions, including the division of positions sovereign. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:15 am