Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Syria are seeking to open the border crossing "Albuqmal-Qaim"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Syria are seeking to open the border crossing "Albuqmal-Qaim" Empty Iraq and Syria are seeking to open the border crossing "Albuqmal-Qaim"

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 4:07 am

Iraq and Syria are seeking to open the border crossing "Albuqmal-Qaim"
    July 10 2018 12:48 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The new Iraqi ambassador to Syria[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The new Iraqi ambassador to Syria and the extraordinary commissioner, Saad Mohammad Reza, said on Monday that Baghdad and Damascus are in the process of opening the crossings between the two countries, especially the "Albuqmal-al-Qaim" crossing. 

The official Syrian news agency SANA quoted Reza as saying during a meeting with Syrian Parliament Speaker Hamouda Sabbagh in Damascus that "Iraq has almost ended the presence of an encouraging organization in the country," stressing Baghdad's intention to revive the Iraqi-Syrian Parliamentary Friendship Association after the convening of the new Iraqi parliament . 

The Iraqi diplomat pointed to the importance of reopening border crossings between the two countries to promote trade exchange, which was discussed by both sides. 

Reza pointed out that "the opening of the crossings will lead to the recovery of economic and trade movement. Iraq needs a lot of Syrian goods and goods, and Iraqi businessmen have a genuine desire to enter the Syrian market."

For his part, the President of the Syrian People's Assembly during the meeting, that "the Syrian and Iraqi people are linked to the relations rooted and renewed, which are one people," according to the agency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm