Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federalism ruled unconstitutional paragraph of the budget was hampering investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federalism ruled unconstitutional paragraph of the budget was hampering investment projects Empty Federalism ruled unconstitutional paragraph of the budget was hampering investment projects

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:36 pm

Federalism ruled unconstitutional paragraph of the budget was hampering investment projects

11:25 - 11/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    On Wednesday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled unconstitutionality in one of the paragraphs of the Budget Law of 2018, which would impede the implementation of investment projects.
    "The Federal Supreme Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat Al-Mahmoud, and the presence of all the members of the judges, and considered the appeal contained in Article (2 / II / 19) of the General Budget Law," said Ayas al-Samuk, a spokesman for the court. Which states: (All sovereign guarantees for investment projects with the approval of the Council of Ministers and the ratification of the House of Representatives).
    He added Samok, "The Federal Supreme Court found that the House of Representatives added the last paragraph, which is the need to ratify the House of Representatives on the sovereign guarantees, to the draft law subject to appeal without reference to the Council of Ministers," noting that "the Court explained that this text would restrict the movement The executive authority in the contracts relating to the investment projects, and this interference in the affairs of the executive authority and contrary to the principle of separation between the powers provided for in Article (47) of the Constitution, and contrary to Article (61 / I) of the Constitution.
    He explained that "the Federal Supreme Court stated that it is not the competence of the Council of Representatives to ratify the sovereign guarantees of investment projects, but it exercise its powers to control the performance of the executive authority in this area, and resort to constitutional means if there is a defect in performance, The executive authority to require the ratification of the sovereign guarantees for investment projects, and accordingly the court decided to rule unconstitutional the last part of the said article including the ratification of the House of Representatives on the sovereign guarantees. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:32 am