Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US policy welcomes the cooperation of Iraqi forces - Peshmerga and encourages a moderate government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US policy welcomes the cooperation of Iraqi forces - Peshmerga and encourages a moderate government Empty US policy welcomes the cooperation of Iraqi forces - Peshmerga and encourages a moderate government

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jul 2018, 2:57 pm

[size=32]
    US policy welcomes the cooperation of Iraqi forces - Peshmerga and encourages a moderate government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

10 hours ago

The US State Department announced its support for cooperation between the Iraqi forces and the Peshmerga to fight dashing, and the formation of a moderate government. 
    Foreign Minister Heather Neuert said in a statement that Minister Michael Pompeo had met with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Brussels on the sidelines of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit. He stressed the support of the United States for the Iraqi people and our common fight against an oppressive organization. He also welcomed Iraq's request for additional support from NATO as well as full support for the Iraq training mission announced by the coalition during the summit. 
    The minister expressed his support for the strong cooperation between the international coalition and the Iraqi security forces, including the Peshmerga, in the ongoing battle against Dahesh and praised the efforts of Prime Minister Abbadi in the ongoing military operations to protect Iraq's borders and sovereignty.
    The Minister also referred to the recent efforts to ensure the integrity of the parliamentary elections and encouraged the Prime Minister and all Iraqi leaders to act urgently towards a moderate Government that would express the will of all the Iraqi people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:39 am