Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
jedi17
Neno
Diamond
Lobo
weslin3
Rocky
10 posters

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf - Page 4 Empty Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

The Kuwaiti Interior Ministry announced on Saturday the state of maximum alert on the northern border, while sources said that the security forces deployed "precautionary" because of the events and demonstrations taking place in southern Iraq.
    On Friday evening, demonstrators stormed Najaf International Airport to protest against the deterioration of services, most notably the near-total interruption of electricity.
    Kuwait Airways also canceled its flights to the Iraqi city of Najaf from Saturday until further notice due to the current security conditions at Najaf airport.
    Kuwait Airways said it would change bookings for other flights to Najaf, or return tickets without charge to customers.
    The Najaf police headquarters decided to impose a curfew on the backdrop of demonstrations in the province and the accompanying riots and assault on public property, and after the imposition of security at the airport and the exit of the demonstrators decided to lift the ban.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf - Page 4 Empty Re: Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Post by Lobo Wed 18 Jul 2018, 9:33 am

Thanks Rocky, great news, this is going to be old news in a day or two.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:29 am