Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan: 120 trucks enter the arena of exchange with Iraq daily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan: 120 trucks enter the arena of exchange with Iraq daily Empty Jordan: 120 trucks enter the arena of exchange with Iraq daily

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Jordan: 120 trucks enter the arena of exchange with Iraq daily[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jordanian truck owners Mohammed Khair al-Daoud confirmed on Saturday that the number of Jordanian trucks entering the crossing to the exchange yard with Iraq is much lower than before the closure of the border, where the number of trucks currently 120 truckloads per day, compared with 700 trucks before the closure of the border .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Daoud said in a statement to the Jordanian newspaper "Al Ghad" that "trucks entering the yard of trucks carrying various types of goods, which is reflected in the operation of a large number of trucks, as well as the operation of a large number linked to this sector indirectly."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the entry of 120 trucks a day to the exchange arena is positive, as it has risen since the start of the process of entry of trucks well, which contributes to the rise of trade with Iraq and move the wheel of development and economy in the Kingdom," noting that " Setbacks in the past years, but there is a state of optimism returned to the sectors of the sector, in anticipation of the return of the opening of the crossing of Naseeb, and improve the exchange through the crossing of Tarbil.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Daoud pointed out that "the losses of the truck sector during the years of the Iraqi and Syrian crises have exceeded the closure of ports between the two countries and caused them to close many markets to more than 725 million Jordanian dinars."[/rtl]
    [rtl]zm [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am