Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the most profitable sectors in the World Cup Russia 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the most profitable sectors in the World Cup Russia 2018 Empty Learn about the most profitable sectors in the World Cup Russia 2018

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 6:57 am

Learn about the most profitable sectors in the World Cup Russia 2018

Learn about the most profitable sectors in the World Cup Russia 2018 8887

Just days before the final of the 2018 World Cup, Novosti published preliminary data on the spending of foreign tourists during the World Cup, which Russia is hosting for the first time.
    In just three weeks, tourists spent more than 20 billion rubles ($ 317 million), including 14 billion rubles on transport, the agency said.
    This is not surprising. The World Cup, which began on June 14 and continues until July 15, is being held in 12 stadiums in 11 Russian cities, including Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi.
    In the second place after the transfer, restaurants and hotels came, where the agency pointed out that the hotels, "Hostel", known for attractive prices, has seen a large turnout by tourists, which doubled revenues by about 4 times.
    According to Novosti, during the World Cup, the prices of the Hustell hotels rose from 600 to 700 rubles per place per night, to 2,000-2,500 rubles per place per night. She also pointed out that the revenues per room in ordinary hotels grew during the month of June by between 40% and 80%, compared to the same level last year.
    In its report, the agency predicted a large influx of foreign tourists to Russia in 2019, pointing to a 20 percent increase, thanks to the infrastructure, which was equipped for the World Cup, which cost the treasury about $ 13.2 billion.
    The Russian central bank had earlier predicted that the World Cup would add 0.1% to 0.2% of GDP growth in 2018, excluding the event would have a significant impact on inflation.
    (USD = 63 rubles on 13 July)

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:39 am