Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi economy aims to reopen Najaf airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi economy aims to reopen Najaf airport Empty Abadi economy aims to reopen Najaf airport

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:08 am

[size=32]
    Abadi economy aims to reopen Najaf airport[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

27 minutes ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Sunday called for the reopening of Najaf International Airport.
    "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi has ordered the reopening of Najaf airport," the government media cell said in a statement to the news agency.
    Najaf, Karbala, Wasit, Babel, and the provinces of Najaf, Basrah, Diwaniyah, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Babel, and other areas of the country.
    The ongoing demonstrations have been accompanied by armed clashes and attempts to break into partisan and government headquarters in Najaf, Maysan, Babel and Karbala.
    The demonstrators succeeded in storming the building of the province in Karbala after the siege lasted for several hours.
    At least eight demonstrators were killed and at least eight others wounded when security forces opened fire on protesters trying to storm the compound in central Najaf.
    Local authorities in Najaf have cut off electricity from the province in an attempt to control the "angry" popular protests.
    The spread of angry protests in Iraq due to poor living conditions and spread to several provinces, while the authorities raised the state of alert and threatened security measures deterred against what they described as "engineers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:36 am