Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: We follow the painful incident that hit Iraqi visitors in Mashhad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: We follow the painful incident that hit Iraqi visitors in Mashhad Empty Foreign Ministry: We follow the painful incident that hit Iraqi visitors in Mashhad

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 1:52 am

Foreign Ministry: We follow the painful incident that hit Iraqi visitors in Mashhad

The Iraqi consulate in Mashhad was following the violent incident that hit a number of Iraqi pilgrims from the province of Dhi Qar on a visit to Imam al-Redha in the city of Mashhad, the foreign ministry said Monday.
    "Under the guidance of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, our consulate is following up on the scene of the painful incident that hit a number of Iraqi visitors coming from Dhi Qar province to visit Imam al-Redha in the city of Mashhad, An Iranian girl on her way to the sidewalk and led to the deviation of the death of two visitors and wounding three others. "
    Mahjoub added that "while the ministry presents condolences to the families of the victims and to pray for mercy and healing of the wounded, the General Consulate in Mashhad represented by the Consul General follows the affairs and conditions of the injured and coordinates the transfer of the bodies of the victims."
    The official IRNA news agency reported that "three Iraqi infantry pilgrims were killed in a traffic accident near the town of Dawursen in Khorasan province of northeast Iran."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:50 am