Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: demonstrations will not continue after the entry of the delegates and carry out acts of v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: demonstrations will not continue after the entry of the delegates and carry out acts of v Empty Political: demonstrations will not continue after the entry of the delegates and carry out acts of v

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 1:59 am

Political: demonstrations will not continue after the entry of the delegates and carry out acts of vandalism

09:52 - 16/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Jassem al-Moussawi said Monday that demonstrations in the southern provinces were not continuing after some of the deputies entered, leading to sabotage of infrastructure and unjustified targeting of images of some religious symbols.
    "What is happening in Basra is a translation of human behavior, which is believed to be as long as the regime is democratic," al-Moussawi said in a statement to al-Mawloma. "There are benefits, rights and grievances to the people of Basra, where most of the governorates, especially Basra, suffer from quotas and financial and administrative corruption, "Citizens must come out and demonstrate whenever they want."
    "The demonstrations have been invested by some of the competing parties to embarrass the government, considering that these parties existed before the coming of the current government and enacted power." He pointed out that "the demonstrations will end after the entry of some of the delegates, especially after we witnessed the process of storming and sabotaging Najaf airport, And targeting images of religious symbols. "
    "The government will use force to end the demonstrations, after the infiltrators entered to sabotage and destabilize the country," Moussawi said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:08 am