Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Looting and theft during the celebrations of France's World Cup victory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Looting and theft during the celebrations of France's World Cup victory Empty Looting and theft during the celebrations of France's World Cup victory

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 2:28 am

Looting and theft during the celebrations of France's World Cup victory

Monday, July 16

Looting and theft during the celebrations of France's World Cup victory NB-241915-636673177868131142

About 30 youths stormed a commercial center on Champs-Elysées Avenue in Paris , where they looted and looted some of their contents before the security forces confronted them with tear gas during the celebrations of the French victory in the World Cup in football. 

According to Agence France-Presse, the young men, some of whom were masked, stormed the commercial center of the Dragstor Poblicis from its main entrance on Marso Avenue. They went out laughing, holding bottles of wine or champagne looted from the mall and taking pictures with their mobile phones

For its part, the security forces confronted the thieves who threw them with shells to throw tear gas canisters. 

The confrontation between the French security forces and the rioters continued for about 15 to 20 minutes, after which they were dispersed under a barrage of tear gas canisters, while the security guards guarded the entrance to the mall. 

But the situation was not fully resolved, only minutes before a group of about 20 young men entered the cafe of the shopping center overlooking Champs-Elysées, where the security forces responded with tear gas. 

About 4,000 police officers were deployed in Paris to protect the security of revelers in France's victory in the World Cup.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/241915/أعمال-نهب-وسرقة-أثناء-الاحتفالات-بفوز-فرنسا-بكأس-ا/ar

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:44 pm