Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: high rate of inflation during the month of June by (0.6%)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: high rate of inflation during the month of June by (0.6%) Empty Planning: high rate of inflation during the month of June by (0.6%)

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 5:59 am

Planning: high rate of inflation during the month of June by (0.6%)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced on Monday that the rate of inflation rose by 0.6% in June compared with May, while annual inflation also increased by 1.7% compared with June of 2017 
    . Minister of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the rise in inflation during the month of June was affected by the increase of the housing sector by (2.4%) during the month and the rise of clothing and shoes by (0.3%), Ranged between (0.5%) to (1%) ".
    Al-Hindawi added that "annual inflation rose by 1.7% due to the rise of food and non-alcoholic beverages by 1.9%, clothing and footwear by 1.3%, transportation by 6.8% and education by 3.2% A number of other sections, including entertainment and culture, which fell by (2.5%) and the Department of Restaurants decreased by (1.2%). 
    He pointed out that "the index rose during the month of June by (0.6%) as a result of the increase of clothes and shoes by (0.3%) and housing by (2.4%)," noting that "the process of collecting prices for the month of June did not include Nineveh as a result of the situation Of the province. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:03 am