Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guardian: Trump is the first rogue American president to be resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Guardian: Trump is the first rogue American president to be resolved Empty Guardian: Trump is the first rogue American president to be resolved

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 2:37 am

Guardian: Trump is the first rogue American president to be resolved %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-660x330

Guardian: Trump is the first rogue American president to be resolved

The Guardian newspaper published Wednesday an article by Simon Tsedal entitled "America must come to a solution on Donald Trump, the first rogue president."
    "The contradiction between US President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart at the Helsinki summit was very surprising," the author said. "We should not judge any president of his appearance, but in this case the comparison was useful.
    Putin appeared at a joint press conference with Trump with a dark blue suit that was elegantly designed, he seemed confident, calm and controlled, Trump appeared in his crumpled, crumpled trousers, and looked confused and confused.
    The author wondered how Trump went to the Helsinki summit without prior preparations.
    "Given Trump's performance during the conference he held with Putin, he seemed in his own decision to be afraid of making mistakes or proving that he stole the US presidential election and showed people that he was a fraud."
    "The summit for Putin was not about Syria or the Crimea or nerve gas poisoning in Salzbury, Britain. He was thinking about who he was and how he would be seen in the United States and the world, and America was his last concern," the author said.
    "Trump the Ripper, a crisis created in the United States, and in America must be corrected, the world is watching," he concluded.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:42 am