Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Allaibi is discussing with Exxon Mobil the development of the country's oil and gas sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Allaibi is discussing with Exxon Mobil the development of the country's oil and gas sectors Empty Al-Allaibi is discussing with Exxon Mobil the development of the country's oil and gas sectors

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Allaibi is discussing with Exxon Mobil the development of the country's oil and gas sectors

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi discussed with ExxonMobil ExxonMobil (ExxonMobil) President Brad Korson the development of oil and gas sectors in the country.
    Al-Liibi met the president of Exxon Mobil for extractive projects and his accompanying delegation. During the meeting, they discussed bilateral cooperation and the development of the oil and gas sectors in the country and the latest developments in the ongoing discussions on the South Integrated Project.
    Al-Luaibi praised "the efforts exerted by the ministry and the company and the progress achieved in the discussions," stressing "the need to bring the views closer to reach a final agreement after the consolidation of visions between the parties."
    He stressed the importance of unifying the project in the development of oil and gas sectors in the country.
    For his part, the president of Exxon Mobil for extractive projects Brad Korson, "the desire of his company to reach decisive results in order to complete the final agreement on the South Integrated Project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am