Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: The largest bloc is required to pledge the people to these things

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: The largest bloc is required to pledge the people to these things Empty Al-Bawi: The largest bloc is required to pledge the people to these things

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:44 am

Al-Bawi: The largest bloc is required to pledge the people to these things

08:51 - 19/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said on Thursday that the largest bloc is required to pledge to the Iraqi people to hold accountable the spoilers by coming to deal with the failures of the previous government after it failed to meet the demands and aspirations of the Iraqi people.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the failure of the Prime Minister to implement the slogans he launched behind the great popular frustration, which resulted in the boiling of the street demanding legitimate rights," noting that "the escalation of slogans calling for Abadi not to be prime minister again is expected to put The largest bloc in front of the task of searching for an alternative that addresses the failures of the past phase. "
    He explained that "the largest bloc is also required to pledge to the people to hold accountable any official accused of corruption or waste of funds and that the protection of parliament and the bloc and political meetings or negotiations or trade-offs because the public who came down to the arena today can descend at any time to them and then find the bloc in front of The people, no proof of their loyalty and credibility to the covenant I made. "
    Al-Bawi said that "the largest bloc is not at all surprised by the task of dealing with files of services and investment and equitable people, because oil prices reached advanced levels and Iraqi cash reserves reached 53 billion dollars." End [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] n

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:53 am