Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the most prominent points discussed by the leaders of the political blocs in the house of i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the most prominent points discussed by the leaders of the political blocs in the house of i Empty What are the most prominent points discussed by the leaders of the political blocs in the house of i

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:49 am

What are the most prominent points discussed by the leaders of the political blocs in the house of infallible?

19:22 - 18/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Revealed the Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, the most prominent points discussed by the leaders of the political blocs in the home of President Fuad Masum.
    Maliki said in a statement to a number of media, including the agency / information /, "The meeting of the political blocs in the house of infallible, discussed several issues, including counting and manual sorting of the results of the parliamentary elections to start to form the House of Representatives and then choose the President and then the Prime Minister."
    He added that "the second point that was discussed is the demands of the demonstrators in the central and southern provinces, which were agreed to be legitimate demands," noting that "the meeting stressed the need to protect state institutions and prevent infiltrators to the demonstrations from the burning of official institutions and party headquarters."
    Maliki pointed out that "the last point that was discussed during the meeting is to emphasize the need to work on the programs of the political blocs to start dealing with all things that are stalled, including demands that need to take into account the state and structure of the state to meet them."
    A senior political source has revealed, on Wednesday, the influx of leaders and leaders of political blocs, to the headquarters of the presidency at the invitation of President Fuad Masum. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:02 am