Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi tribes issued a clarification on carrying arms against the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi tribes issued a clarification on carrying arms against the state Empty Iraqi tribes issued a clarification on carrying arms against the state

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:04 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi tribes issued a clarification on carrying arms against the state[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

one hour ago

A member of the Wasit Governorate Council, Ghassanfar al-Batikh, on Thursday denied reports that the tribes of the province had left and carried arms against the state.
    Watermelon said in a statement today that "this speech is not true and clans with the legitimate demands and rights and with the just and strong state, which descends and hear the demands of the people and the rights of electricity, services and water and the return of projects and the operation of the unemployed and the unemployed."
    He added that "the tribes of Wasit against all forms of threat and vandalism of the state services, public money and exposure to oil installations, and all clashes and contact with security forces and its duty to protect the security and property of all citizens."
    He called the watermelon, "the sheikhs and tribes of Wasit to denounce such statements and use the language of dialogue and logic as a basis for solving all the problems experienced by the country."
    A number of demonstrators have been killed and dozens wounded, including members of the security forces in clashes between the two sides during the past days in the central and southern provinces of Iraq, which is witnessing protests calling for improving the reality of living and services and the elimination of unemployment and financial and administrative corruption rampant in the state departments and institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:27 am