Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the monthly import value of Basra border ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of the monthly import value of Basra border ports Empty Disclosure of the monthly import value of Basra border ports

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:11 am

Disclosure of the monthly import value of Basra border ports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The member of the Basra Provincial Council Ahmed al-Sulaiti, on Thursday, the value of imports of border crossings to the province of Basra per month, while it was considered that the share allocated to the province less than entitlement.
    Al-Sulaiti told "Iraq News" that the amount of money obtained from the five border ports in the province, whether air, sea or land up to a trillion dinars a month.
    He added that "the share of the province of Basra of these amounts under the provincial councils and the budget budget is half, and the amount allocated by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, 3.5 trillion is less than the maturity of the province."
    "The decision of Abadi was positive, but it was supposed to be issued a long time ago," he said, expressing hope for the issuance of many decisions that give the province of Basra benefits.
    The Iraqi Prime Minister announced earlier this week to launch allocations Basra province, amounting to 3.5 trillion dinars.
    And erupted during the past days angry demonstrations in the province of Basra and a number of southern and central provinces demanding services and provide jobs and provide electricity. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:34 am