Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada contravenes its training missions in Iraq by sending vehicles "street war"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada contravenes its training missions in Iraq by sending vehicles "street war" Empty Canada contravenes its training missions in Iraq by sending vehicles "street war"

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:12 am

Canada contravenes its training missions in Iraq by sending vehicles "street war"
    Canada contravenes its training missions in Iraq by sending vehicles "street war" Irq_730321816_1531985726
    The Canadian newspaper Ottawa Citizen expressed surprise at what Canadian military leaders are planning in terms of "exaggerated options" as he described the mission of their country's training in Iraq, scheduled for launch early next fall.
    The newspaper said in a report that "What raised this matter is the announcement by the Canadian government of its intention to deploy a number of authorized tactical armored vehicles named TAPV shortcut on the pretext of providing protection for its troops to be deployed in Baghdad (with strict security) .
    "Local media have asked the Office of the Canadian Defense Minister Hargit Sagan whether he intends to send the more sophisticated LAV-lllcombat wheels , which the Minister's press secretary (Bern Furlong) replied by saying, It is (no final decision has been made on this subject) ".
    The newspaper "Ottawa Citizen The  Ottawa the Citizen " that " the wheels of the (( lav-Lll are combat vehicles tactical armored modern manufactured for the purpose of participating in the wars of the streets of the future due to its ability to rapid movement and its ability to provide a very high degree of protection for the crew, which raises the question On why they are used for external training. "3

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=101851

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm