Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: Abadi government is powerless and full powers to meet the requirements of the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: Abadi government is powerless and full powers to meet the requirements of the people Empty Chihod: Abadi government is powerless and full powers to meet the requirements of the people

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:24 am

Chihod: Abadi government is powerless and full powers to meet the requirements of the people
    July 19 2018 10:52 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mohammed al-Suhaud[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

MP Saadoun al-Chihud said that the current government's inability to meet the requirements of the people over the past four years confirms its inability to deal with the problems and is close to the end of its mandate. 

Chihod said in a press statement today: "The current government is unable to provide services and improve the level of living and absorption of workers suffering from unemployment, noting that what was unable to provide within (4) years, which is full powers can not provide and is close to the end of its mandate, The governments of the quotas that followed the country can rise to the level of the demands of the people and the level of its good.

He added that: the next government is weaker than its predecessor on the grounds that the election results do not represent the will of the people as a result of the big rigging and the parliament is not representative of the people but the representative of the political blocs competing for quotas and positions and therefore the justification to demonstrate regardless of the different political orientations of the demonstrators will be stronger and may exceed The will of the demonstrators on the will of the political blocs competing. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:48 am