Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 scenarios before Parliament about the fate of members of the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 scenarios before Parliament about the fate of members of the Electoral Commission Empty 3 scenarios before Parliament about the fate of members of the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:28 am

3 scenarios before Parliament about the fate of members of the Electoral Commission
    July 19 2018 09:31 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Parliamentary Affairs Committee revealed the previous parliamentary 3 scenarios will be presented to the new session of the House of Representatives to determine the fate of members frozen in the Electoral Commission.

"The new parliament will first withdraw confidence from the members of the Commission whose work has been frozen, keep the assigned judges or vote on the selection of new commissioners to take over the administration of the board of commissioners," said the committee's former deputy, Rasul Abu Hasna. Will lead to delaying the announcement of the results and ratification and then prepare for the elections provincial councils, which need at least 6 months in the same as any other electoral process.

He added that "everyone is waiting for the House of Representatives to heal the new session to ratify the law of provincial and district elections, and scrutinizing each article within the law, so as not to repeat the error occurred in the elections of the House of Representatives," noting that "any electoral process may take place at this time need to A financial cover and a delay in the formation of the new government may not allow it currently. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:46 am