Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FBI director: Russia intervened «whatever Putin and Trump said»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FBI director: Russia intervened «whatever Putin and Trump said» Empty FBI director: Russia intervened «whatever Putin and Trump said»

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:54 am

FBI director: Russia intervened «whatever Putin and Trump said»

2018/07/19 11:51

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Christopher Ray, announced onWednesday that US intelligence agencies insist on its position that Russia intervened in the presidential election in 2016 despite denials from Russian President Vladimir Putin that his US counterpart , Donald Trump this week.

"He has his opinion, he has expressed his opinion," Ray said in response to a question about Putin's denials of any interference during the Helsinki summit on Monday with Trump.

"The conclusions of the intelligence services have not changed. 

My opinion has not changed, that Russia sought to intervene in the recent elections and that it continues to carry out malicious operations to influence until today. "

"These actions are aimed at spreading divisions and divisions in this country," he said.

The two, before Trump appeared to have been denied by Putin at a news conference after their summit in Helsinki, sparked outrage in Washington and called for a rare rejection by the head of the US intelligence services, National Intelligence Director Dan Coates.

On Tuesday, Trump retracted his remarks, saying he accepted the conclusions of the US intelligence services, which confirmed Russian intervention in the presidential election.

"I agree with the conclusions of our intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the 2016 election," Trump said in a statement to the White House.

But Trump continued to raise suspicion. "There may be other people, too. There are many people," he said.

Ray, speaking at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado, also contradicted Trump's remarks that Russia had not continued to intervene this year as the United States prepared for congressional elections in November.

Ray said the FBI did not see any specific actions aimed at the US election - compared to the 2016 election - when Russian hackers targeted computer registration and polling management across the country, according to US intelligence.

Ray noted that he did not agree with Trump's repeated condemnations of the investigation by special investigator Robert Mueller about alleged Russian interference in the election. 

"It is not a political campaign," he said, using the same words as Trump.

Asked whether he had threatened to resign in the past few months, amid Trump's sharp criticism of the FBI, Ray declined to respond directly.

In May 2017, Trump's predecessor, Ray Kyme, sacked James Coomy after Kumi refused to back down from investigating the Russian intervention.

Ray also pointed out that he would not retreat in the face of unreasonable pressures. 

"I'm someone I do not like appearing. 

But that should not affect the impression of my personality. "

Note: The content of the headline (FBI Director: Russia intervened "no matter what Putin and Trump said") was first published on the Al-Ghad website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (FBI Director: Russia intervened "no matter what Putin and Trump said") through its original source (Al Ghad Channel).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1609816-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%AA-%C2%AB%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84-

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:43 am