Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"US State Department": We have "wonderful relations" with the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"US State Department": We have "wonderful relations" with the Iraqi government Empty "US State Department": We have "wonderful relations" with the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 5:42 pm

"US State Department": We have "wonderful relations" with the Iraqi government
    July 19 2018 09:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Department of State[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The US State Department confirmed Thursday in its commentary on the ongoing demonstrations in Iraq that Washington supports the right of Iraqis to demonstrate peacefully. 

The spokeswoman said US State Department spokesman, Heather maneuvered, at a news conference her, in response to a question in this regard ,: We support the right of people to demonstrate peacefully , "she said , adding that the power outages and fuel shortages are troublesome things for people. 

She maneuvered, that the Iraqi government has Said that she is keen on the right of citizens to demonstrate, and confirmed its intention to do more to address the problems of protesters, including lack of services and electricity and economic opportunities also 

The US has "wonderful relations" with the Iraqi government 

Many of the regions and provinces of Iraq demonstrations Large, especially the portfolios

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:53 am