Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools  Empty Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 5:53 pm

Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools 

>>>  A statement by the ministry, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Thursday, that "the World Bank lent the Ministry $35 million to restore the education sector of the province of Nineveh, Salahuddin, Kirkuk, Anbar, Diyala and Baghdad Karkh 1 and 3) Where educational institutions in 2014. " 
    He pointed out that "there are 21 schools will be demolished and reconstructed again with furnishing the most modern means and supplies needed by the teaching staff and students, in addition to a comprehensive restoration of 48 schools, revealing at the same time that the classes that will be created within this project is 895 classrooms, Noting that "the beneficiaries of this loan 32818 students of both sexes and 1435 teachers and teachers."
    He also added that $5 million of the loan has been allocated for the training of teaching staff in these governorates, with the training of women from civil society to help the teaching staff to return to their educational institutions, including the plan to train a group of students who drop out of vocational schools to provide jobs for them in their daily lives."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools  Empty Re: Iraq receives new loan to build and renovate schools

Post by weslin3 Thu 19 Jul 2018, 6:22 pm

This is good. Now to hope they use this money to do as such stated and the crooked politicians keep their hands out of it.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:54 am