Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Renewed demonstrations in Basra and Baghdad are preparing for a mass demonstration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Renewed demonstrations in Basra and Baghdad are preparing for a mass demonstration Empty Renewed demonstrations in Basra and Baghdad are preparing for a mass demonstration

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Renewed demonstrations in Basra and Baghdad are preparing for a mass demonstration

Renewed demonstrations in Basra, after more than 10 days in the outbreak and in other southern provinces, while preparing for the capital Baghdad to participate in a large demonstration on Friday.
    Hundreds of residents of the province of Basra, on Thursday, in Liberty Square, which is located in the center of the province, despite the heavy security deployment and military reinforcements sent by Baghdad.
    "We will continue our demonstrations and we can no longer tolerate the tragedy, lack of services and life without dignity, and all the promises of the Iraqi government does not meet our ambitions and demands," a number of protesters said.
    "Basra will witness on Friday a large demonstration will meet all regions and will raise slogans condemning corruption and the absence of services and also condemn the repression that lasted the demonstrators."
    On the other hand, many residents of the Iraqi capital are preparing to take part in a demonstration in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, at a time when the security authorities stepped up security measures in the streets of the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm