Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control Empty The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 11:08 am

[size=32]
    The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Communications announced on Friday that its engineering staff started linking the companies supplying the capacitors received to Iraq and about 70% of the project of the gates of international access to the Internet (Gate way).
    A statement issued by the ministry said that the work is still underway to complete linking the rest of the capacity to be included in the system, as part of its constant efforts to take important steps aimed at improving and upgrading the services provided to citizens.
    The ministry would like to emphasize the need to connect the Internet through the Internet to the consumer, where it will be under the supervision and management of the ministry and the Iraqi government, and this is reflected in the quality of service in terms of stability and authentication, and thus it is easy to identify the beam and address any defect or cut as fast As long as possible, especially users have recently suffered from disruptions and fluctuating service.
    The statement added that the gates contribute to the enhancement of Iraqi national security through monitoring the capacities of the country by the joint committees of the Ministry of Communications and in coordination with the Information and Communication Authority to identify the sources of available service in addition to limit and eliminate the smuggling of capacity, Committed to illegally supplying the Internet by imposing severe penalties in case they violate government directives and decisions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control Empty Re: The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control

Post by Lobo Fri 20 Jul 2018, 12:49 pm

WOW, thanks Rocky, great news - once they are completely connected and the RV happens, the Iraqis will be able to buy on line as well - THEY ARE GETTING THERE.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control Empty Re: The Iraqi government 's economy is running a project under which the Internet is under full control

Post by Diamond Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:34 pm

I believe its called goin to market economy
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 20 Jul 2018, 3:59 pm

Needed!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 20 Jul 2018, 6:39 pm

Diamond wrote:I believe its called goin to market economy
    I like this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:05 pm