Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next week .. Parliamentary Finance raise the retirement law to vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next week .. Parliamentary Finance raise the retirement law to vote  Empty Next week .. Parliamentary Finance raise the retirement law to vote

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Today at 6:07 am

Details

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Finance Committee revealed the launch of the unified pension law to parliament next week for a vote, while suggesting to hold discussions on the amendment of some of the paragraphs in this law.
    A member of the Finance Committee MP Magda al-Tamimi told / JD /: The Finance Committee met in the presence of the First Deputy of the Council of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail with the head of the public pension to discuss the draft Unified Retirement Law to put to a vote next week after making the necessary adjustments.
    The Finance Committee was expected to approve the retirement near the consolidated amendment after what it called (distortions) added by the Committee of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on this law.
    Said committee member Rep. Magda al-Tamimi, in an earlier statement to the Agency / JD /: I expect to be voting on the Unified Retirement Law soon, after the proposals submitted by the Finance Committee and the House of Representatives to modify some of the distortions added provided by the Commission by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
    She noted that the law was good, but the additions distorted, but this will be amended, and voted upon for the benefit of retirees, and they can, cover the requirements of their lives, pointing out: that these distortions proposed include (service jihadist), which includes compensation for those who opposed the former regime and emigrated abroad by giving them pensions .. / End / Doaa Amer /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am