Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international concern about the spread of diseases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international concern about the spread of diseases in Iraq Empty An international concern about the spread of diseases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 9:14 am

An international concern about the spread of diseases in Iraq
    July 22 2018 02:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Hospitals in Iraq[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The United Nations mission in Iraq (UNAMI) has warned of an increased risk of infectious disease outbreaks and a decline in recovery efforts in the devastated areas as dozens of health centers have been closed due to lack of funding.

The WHO said in a statement that 38 percent of the total health facilities supported by nine partners in the health group face the risk of closure at the end of July.

The organization confirmed that support for health services in Iraq has declined significantly since the end of the campaign in Mosul, noting that 4 of the health partners closed 22 centers to provide health services in 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm