Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq rejects Israeli law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq rejects Israeli law Empty Iraq rejects Israeli law

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jul 2018, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq rejects Israeli law

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry on Monday strongly condemned the so-called "national law" adopted by the Israeli entity, stressing that it is "a law that perpetuates racism and undermines the remaining hopes of the peace process and the solution of the Palestinian cause."
    "This law, by turning the construction of settlements and the Judaization of Al-Quds Al-Sharif into a constitutional principle, flagrantly violates international law and United Nations resolutions, including the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949, which prohibits the transfer and displacement of people in occupied places during war, Occupied by changing the character of the occupied territories and UN resolution 2334 of 2016, which was approved by the Security Council and which directly criminalizes Israeli settlement and calls for a cessation of violence against Palestinian civilians. "
    He added that the ministry "confirms the non-recognition of the Zionist entity and the illegitimate Knesset, which resulted from this law, it calls on the international community to activate its decisions and oblige the Israeli entity to abandon this unjust law and stop its violations of international law and repeated attacks on the Palestinian people."
    The adoption of the law angered the Palestinian people within the Green Line (48 territories) and also drew criticism abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:01 pm