Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decline of the Turkish lira and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar -  The decline of the Turkish lira and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar Empty The decline of the Turkish lira and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 2:17 am

The decline of the Turkish lira and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Through my presence in Turkey for several days and I live for the movement of the cash market and the rates of the exchange rate of the Turkish lira compared to the US dollar and my daily exposure to the economic indicators and reports published and published by the Central Bank of Turkey and the centers of studies and Mainsher in the newspapers and the media and most important are the views of citizens, industrialists and traders, Cash in the Central Bank of Turkey, which was issued on July 25, which kept the interest rate by (17.75%), contrary to the expectations of experts, analysts, industrialists and investors, which led to the devaluation of the pound (15.4%), where a decision was made yesterday to increase the price of bread by 25%, and this made the experts and leaders of monetary policy in Turkey (25%), which is the lowest value in 14 years. Believe that the continuation of this situation will lead to (defeat the market) and then become policies The hardliner of the central bank is useless. What interests me here is the comparison between the monetary and financial policies and the economic mechanisms adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq, which was able, with a purely Iraqi experience and self-sustaining efforts to maintain the stability of the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar in the most difficult political, security and economic condition did not pass any of the countries of the world during the three years In the past, despite the traders of crisis crises continued monetary stability for seven months and will continue because of the absolute faith in the management of the Central Bank of the ability of the Iraqi banking sector to cope with crises and support and compliance with the instructions of monetary policy applications issued by the bank Iraqi uniform and the application of international standards of moderate in the global banking system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:09 am