Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives official Tunisian invitation to participate in Carthage International Festival

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives official Tunisian invitation to participate in Carthage International Festival Empty Iraq receives official Tunisian invitation to participate in Carthage International Festival

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:19 am

Iraq receives official Tunisian invitation to participate in Carthage International Festival
    26 July 2018 10:52 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Festival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq received an official Tunisian invitation to participate in the International Carthage Festival, which will be held for the period from 3 to 10 November.

According to a statement by the Ministry of Culture, Minister Freid Rawanduzi received an official invitation to participate in the Carthage International Festival, which will be held for the period from 3 to 10 November during a meeting with charge d'affaires of the Tunisian Embassy in Iraq / Jaber.

He added that the Iraqi participation in the festival will be effective and real to gain expertise and through selected films from the archives of Iraqi cinema.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm