Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China is working to extract minerals from space

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China is working to extract minerals from space Empty China is working to extract minerals from space

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 2:58 am

China is working to extract minerals from space
    China is working to extract minerals from space Irq_775679992_1532678010
    Experts at the China National Center for Space Science are working on the development of technology for the acquisition of small asteroids and their transfer to Earth orbit for the extraction of minerals containing them.
    China's daily " China Daily " said the extraction of natural resources in space could be a new impetus to the development of the global economy. "I am confident that this idea will be applied in spite of its imagination," said Li Mintao, a researcher at the center.
    According to Mintao, a spacecraft could be equipped with a pocket-like device that would capture small asteroids in orbit for transmission to Earth orbit, deploying a heat-resistant shield that absorbs the asteroid's heat and prevents it from burning as a result of its contact with the atmosphere. The asteroid's speed will be reduced before reaching its specific point in orbit from 12.5 kilometers per second to 140 meters per second.
    In the third phase, technology is supposed to guarantee the landing of an asteroid in a remote, human-free zone.
    The team, which took over his presidency, chose a celestial body with a diameter of 6.4 meters, a weight of a few hundred tons, a distance of 100 million kilometers from the ground, and a plan to seize it. The spacecraft that will target it will be ready by 2029, Mintao said

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102243

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:21 pm