Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce announces a tender to cover the major expenses of the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce announces a tender to cover the major expenses of the ration card Empty Ministry of Commerce announces a tender to cover the major expenses of the ration card

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:37 am

Ministry of Commerce announces a tender to cover the major expenses of the ration card

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - 26 December / December: Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday a tender for the processing of 15 000 tons of oil and 30 000 tonnes of rice to meet the requirements of the ration card.

The ministry said in a statement issued today, "it was a tender for processing the amount of 15 000 tons of sunflower oil and 30 000 tons of rice to cover the requirements of the ration card," noting that "the tender material oil will be of all global origins except Chinese" .

The ministry added that "the amount of rice that have been put forward Kmenaqsh for processing require to be quality basmati and Menashe American - Uruguay - Argentine - Brazilian and medium length of the grain from the origins of Hispanic American and an Australian, and according to the specifications accredited to the General Company for Grain Trade."

The ministry said that "to have mechanisms and controls for the central contracts and tenders conducted by the high level of transparency", pointing out that it "will be the exclusion of any tender does not fulfill the conditions and specifications have approved." A finished. H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm