Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Aramco seeks international oil reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Aramco seeks international oil reserves Empty Saudi Aramco seeks international oil reserves

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jul 2018, 8:18 am

Saudi Aramco seeks international oil reserves
    Saudi Aramco seeks international oil reserves Irq_119857454_1532766364
    Saudi Aramco, one of the world's largest oil companies, plans to issue international bonds for the first time to finance the acquisition of a stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC).
    "The Aramco issuance of international bonds will also be accompanied by borrowings from banks to finance the deal," Bloomberg quoted Saudi sources as saying.
    The sources pointed out that the introduction of "Aramco" for international bonds will force them to disclose their accounts to investors and disclosure of many other details such as oil reserves and operations.
    Aramco has not yet started any negotiations on the potential size of the bonds, which will be determined by the size of the stake to be acquired by SABIC, in addition to the volume of loans it will receive from banks.
    Aramco has recently confirmed that it has entered into early discussions with the Public Investment Fund (PIP) to acquire a strategic stake in SABIC through a private purchase of shares owned by SABIC.
    According to press sources, Aramco is aiming to buy a controlling stake in SABIC that could reach the full 70% stake in SABIC's public investment fund. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102268

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:53 am