Abadi's policy is
to launch a new package of measures to meet the demands of demonstrators[/size][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago
Shafak News / Prime Minister Haider Abadi on Saturday to take a package of measures to meet the demands of demonstrators in the province of Diwaniya to the south of Iraq.
This came during a meeting with elders and dignitaries and people of Diwaniya province in the presence of the Services and Reconstruction Committee of the provinces, which includes a number of ministers and officials.
"The citizens' demands are legitimate and we listen to them and take the necessary measures to implement them," Abadi was quoted as saying.
"We are listening to the demands of our citizens and the peaceful demonstration is a right of their own and there are many positives and we have issued strict instructions to the security forces not to use weapons against the demonstrators," he said.
"Abadi said that" more than 99% of the demonstrators are peaceful, but there are those who want to mix the papers and want to be a strong state, noting that the building of the country needs to unite and stand up to the spoilers, stressing "accountability of the exceeds the quotas of other provinces, Not justice. "
The Prime Minister, after hearing the demands of the people of Diwaniya:
1 - Launching the dues of Diwaniyah Governorate from the allocations of the development of the regions.
2 - Review the private investment program in the province to finance projects with high achievement rate, including in particular
Completion of the large Diwaniyah Sewage Project.
B - Diwaniyah Air Freight Project.
C - Shinafiyah project.
3 - Rescheduling the debts of farmers and the benefits of loans because of the problems faced by the agricultural sector in the province and the treatment of the penalties for payment.
4 - Work on completion of the Australian hospital in Diwaniya and improve health services in the areas and districts of the province.
5- Forming a committee to evaluate the officials of Diwaniyah governorate departments and submit its report to the Prime Minister to assign competent and professional elements to the administration of these departments.
6 - Review the amounts of agricultural land rent under the laws and regulations adopted and accounting violators.
7 - Launch appointments of degrees of movement of owners of different sectors, with must be done according to the population ratio of the province and administrative units in the province.
The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, ministries and other bodies take immediate measures to launch agricultural industrial projects for the private sector to provide more jobs.
8. Ensure the planned water quota for drinking water and agricultural irrigation and ensure fair distribution to farmers in different areas.
9. Reactivating the agricultural initiative and the industrial initiative of Diwaniyah Governorate.
10 - Audit the work of the Agricultural Cooperative Bank and activate lending to farmers.
11. The Ministry of Construction and Municipalities shall submit an immediate report on the water and sewage projects in the districts and districts of Diwaniyah governorate for the purpose of financing a number of them as needed and the percentage of completion.
12 - work immediately to complete the paragraphs of the road project Gammas - Najaf - Hamza (the second corridor).
13- Work on completion of school buildings, where the completion rate to 90%.
14. Activate the projects of the strategy of poverty alleviation, including in particular the completion of housing complex in Diwaniyah and job creation projects.
15. The specialized committee shall raise the rank of the administrative units to settle the transfer of the area of Gammas to the district, and the district of Al-Mahnawiya to spend and according to the controls.
16. The Ministry of Electricity shall guarantee the share of the province of electricity and address the issue of waste and improve maintenance sections.
17. The Ministry of Industry and Minerals shall undertake the rehabilitation and operation of the general factories in Diwaniyah Governorate to ensure their entry into the production process and to provide employment opportunities for the people of the governorate and to emphasize the marketing and sale of products, including sales to state institutions.Keywords: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]