Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inter-Korean military talks to ease tension

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inter-Korean military talks to ease tension Empty Inter-Korean military talks to ease tension

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 2:34 am

Inter-Korean military talks to ease tension

10:22 - 31/07/2018

Inter-Korean military talks to ease tension %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x377
    Information / Baghdad ...
    SEOUL - South Korean and North Korean military officials will hold talks on Tuesday to ease tension on both sides of the border, in line with the landmark Panmunjom Declaration last April at a summit between North and South Korean presidents.
    "He will do everything he can to put in place effective measures to ease tensions and build trust between the two countries," Kim Dae-gyeon, a senior defense official in North Korea, was quoted as saying by Sky News in a news item.
    "The talks will address the military agreements reached by the two Koreas in the Panmunjom Declaration and the agenda we exchanged views during the recent military talks," he said.
    "The two Koreas are expected to discuss the use of the demilitarized zone for peaceful purposes, to define the northern boundary line in the western sea as a peace zone, the two sides will discuss the withdrawal of forces and equipment from the border guard posts on an experimental basis, During the Korean War. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:48 am