Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the real attempt to bring back the "loser" Salim al-Jubouri to the front?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the real attempt to bring back the "loser" Salim al-Jubouri to the front? Empty What is the real attempt to bring back the "loser" Salim al-Jubouri to the front?

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 3:08 am

What is the real attempt to bring back the "loser" Salim al-Jubouri to the front?
    July 31 2018 10:28 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Sunni forces are trading information that there are attempts to restore the former parliament speaker, the loser in the elections, Salim al-Jubouri back to the forefront after the arrangement of procedures for winning the hand counting and sorting, which will announce the nine judges about the results soon.

"There is information circulating inside the Sunni house, according to Salim al-Jubouri, according to the counting and manual counting, which will enable him to put his name to fill the position of the presidency of parliament with the candidates competing for this position."

The source added: "The coalition of state law and the alliance of Fateh decided to finalize them and will announce the alliance with the Sunni and Kurdish parties in preparation for the formation of the new government," noting: "The National Alliance of forces led by Gamal Karbouli is negotiating with the Shiite forces as a representative of the Sunni component in the government expected" .

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:46 pm