Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement on the opening of the branch of the Central Bank in Nineveh Mosul / Sunrise Maher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement on the opening of the branch of the Central Bank in Nineveh Mosul / Sunrise Maher   Empty Agreement on the opening of the branch of the Central Bank in Nineveh Mosul / Sunrise Maher

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Agreement on the opening of the branch of the Central Bank in Nineveh
    Mosul / Sunrise Maher  

said the governor of Nineveh Nofal Sultan Akub, on Monday, near the opening of the Iraqi Central Bank branch in the city of Mosul, after an absence of three factors, while detecting the opening of the oldest and largest arena in central Mosul. 

Al-Aakoub said in a statement to Al-Sabah that he had received a delegation headed by the Chancellor of the Central Bank, and discussed with him the direct opening of the bank's branch in Mosul in the next few days, noting that "the city opened more than a building for Rafidain and Rashid, , And are waiting for the opening of the branch building of the Central Bank of Iraq. " 

On the other hand, announced the governor of Nineveh, on Monday, the opening of the oldest and largest square in the center of Mosul.  

The governor said in an interview with Al-Sabah: "The staff working in the Municipalities Department has completed the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the oldest and largest courtyard (brick door) in the center of the city of Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am