Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel bars relatives of Hamas activists from traveling for treatment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel bars relatives of Hamas activists from traveling for treatment Empty Israel bars relatives of Hamas activists from traveling for treatment

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:45 am

Israel bars relatives of Hamas activists from traveling for treatment

10:40 - 01/08/2018

Israel bars relatives of Hamas activists from traveling for treatment %D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported Wednesday that there has been a significant increase in the number of Palestinians who Israel refuses to leave because of their family ties with Hamas.
    Since the beginning of the year, the Israeli occupation authorities have banned 729 Palestinians from leaving the Gaza Strip through the Erez checkpoint in the northern Gaza Strip, while in the year 2017 they prohibited 21 people from leaving the Gaza Strip.
    According to the report, the Israeli Office of the Coordinator of Israeli Government Activities in the Occupied Territories presented a legal suit filed by seven Palestinian women from Gaza who needed urgent surgery outside the Gaza Strip against the decision to prevent them from traveling.
    The newspaper added that 13 women from Gaza in very difficult health conditions filed complaints with human rights organizations because they were prevented from traveling. Most patients who are prevented from traveling to hospitals in the West Bank suffer from cancerous tumors.
    It is noteworthy that the deterioration of economic and humanitarian conditions has led to a reduction in the ability of hospitals in the Gaza Strip to provide services to patients, which leads Gazans to travel to the West Bank or Egypt for treatment, especially when it comes to serious diseases and complex surgeries. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/08/01/331016/

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:11 pm