Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexico seeks to limit the entry of illegal weapons

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Mexico seeks to limit the entry of illegal weapons Empty Mexico seeks to limit the entry of illegal weapons

Post by rocky Thu 02 Aug 2018, 3:23 am

Mexico seeks to limit the entry of illegal weapons

20:27 - 01/08/2018

Mexico seeks to limit the entry of illegal weapons 353446601447834862
Information / follow up
The Mexican government on Tuesday called on the United States to strengthen border controls between the two countries to prevent the flow of illegal weapons into Mexico.
"If they encircle the southern border of the United States, this will prevent illegal entry into Mexico of arms and money resulting from illegal activities, and immediately there will be a significant drop in the number of murders," Interior Minister Alfonso Navarrete told a news conference.
This was in response to US President Donald Trump, who criticized the growing criminality in the neighboring country, where he published a tweet on Tuesday, talking about the record number of murders in Mexico in 2017, to justify his desire for safer borders with this neighboring country in Latin America.
A wave of violence linked to the organized crime of drug trafficking strikes Mexico, where the Interior Minister said its main supplier is money and arms flowing from the United States.
According to government figures, 28,711 murders were recorded in Mexico in 2017, a record since the start of the statistics in 1997, and violence in 2018 in Mexico increased by 15,973 in the first quarter. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 7:56 am