Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: the rise in world oil prices and the decline of gold for the first quarter of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world -  Central Bank: the rise in world oil prices and the decline of gold for the first quarter of 2018 Empty Central Bank: the rise in world oil prices and the decline of gold for the first quarter of 2018

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:08 am

Central Bank: the rise in world oil prices and the decline of gold for the first quarter of 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, a report prepared by the Central Bank of Iraq on the global financial markets, rising global oil prices and the decline in gold prices in the first quarter of 2018. revealed 

, said the report, seen by Alsumaria News, said : "Oil prices rose in the first quarter of 2018 Where prices reached 74.64 dollars in March, up from 70.53 dollars on January 24, "noting that" the rise comes as part of the ongoing efforts to rebalance the oil markets by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and non-oil exporting countries. 

"The spot price of gold rose slightly in January 2018, but fell at the end of March as it recorded 1317.70 an ounce," the report said, noting that "the decline is due to fluctuations in changing the expectations of investors on the path taken by the Federal Reserve on its monetary policy During the current year. " 

The developments in the global financial markets in the first quarter of this year, the decline in the growth rate of GDP in the United States of America and its rise in Japan and China.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm