Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Party discusses with victory and patriotism the foundations of work in the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Party discusses with victory and patriotism the foundations of work in the next stage Empty The Islamic Party discusses with victory and patriotism the foundations of work in the next stage

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Aug 2018, 1:46 am

The Islamic Party discusses with victory and patriotism the foundations of work in the next stage
    August 03 2018 09:45 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Logo of the Iraqi Islamic Party[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The Iraqi Islamic Party discussed with the coalition of victory and patriotism, the paths of political action for the next stage.

The Information Office of the Islamic Party: "The Secretary General of the Party Iyad Samarrai met with delegations from the coalition of victory and patriotism, and discussed with them the foundations of work in the next phase and address the shortcomings of the past and correct the tracks of the situation at various levels."

As was discussed the ongoing negotiations between the political blocs to form the largest bloc, while there were some understandings of high-level convergence between victory and patriotism.

Samurai stressed the importance of forming the next government on the criteria of efficiency and balance, reflecting the national character on the one hand, and promote the reality of the country and ease the suffering of Iraqis on the other hand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:39 am