Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor and Social Affairs deny the presence of 50 thousand beggars in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor and Social Affairs deny the presence of 50 thousand beggars in Basra Empty Labor and Social Affairs deny the presence of 50 thousand beggars in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Aug 2018, 7:14 am

Labor and Social Affairs deny the presence of 50 thousand beggars in Basra
    August 03 2018 11:44 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The Department of Labor and Social Affairs denied the presence of 50 thousand beggars in the province of Basra. 

The Department said in a press statement that some media and social networking sites dealt with incorrect news by the director of the Department of Labor and Social Affairs in the province of Basra about the presence of 50 thousand beggars in the province of Basra, as we deny the authenticity of this information in full. 

The statement called on the media to take accurate information from official and reliable sources and not rely on publications circulating from some imaginary and informal pages. 

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am