Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regardin

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regardin Empty Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regardin

Post by rocky Fri 03 Aug 2018, 7:31 am

"Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regarding "Kuwait"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  الجمعة 03 آب 2018 at 12:04 PM (عدد المشاهدات 1004)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regarding "Kuwait"
Follow-up / Sky Press

Qusay al-Mutassim, an officer in the former Iraqi army, revealed a secret "for the first time" about the identity of those involved in the burning of Kuwaiti oil wells.

Qusay al-Mutassim confirmed the innocence of the Iraqi army forces, which were present in Kuwait after the invasion of the charge of setting fire to Kuwaiti oil wells.

The Iraqi officer accused the United States of being the one who bombed those wells to fuel the conflict.

Al-Mutasim said in a press statement: "With all honesty and honesty, this is said for the first time, and may not be known to many, even Kuwaitis, and to restore history to normal."

"Kuwait was not liberated by the coalition led by the United States of America, but it was liberated by members of the Iraqi army, who refused to fight the Arab forces or fight fiercely to Astmtha, which would destroy Kuwait, evidence that until we left Kuwait did not destroy one building and Destroy the infrastructure of the state. "

"On the first day that US planes began hitting Kuwait's oil wells and oil facilities on January 17, 1991, it was later claimed that Iraq destroyed them and that is not true," the former Iraqi army officer said.

The United Arab Emirates, which was held for the invasion, was keen to condemn Iraq and allow the United Nations to take action to place Iraq under Chapter VII.

"This was the most telling evidence of Arab confusion and the real lack of vision of the situation, which could have been resolved even if we waited longer."

The Iraqi officer pointed out that the Arabs contributed to the "non-solution, and even fueling the conflict for the benefit of the United States of America, which is the first and last beneficiary of everything that happened."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regardin Empty Re: Secret" reveals "for the first time" on the tongue of an Iraqi officer in the army "former" regardin

Post by weslin3 Fri 03 Aug 2018, 11:02 am

Not surprising to me...

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 2:29 am