Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia to resume oil transfer through Bab al-Mandab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia to resume oil transfer through Bab al-Mandab Empty Saudi Arabia to resume oil transfer through Bab al-Mandab

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Aug 2018, 6:44 am

Saudi Arabia to resume oil transfer through Bab al-Mandab

2018/08/04 14:05

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | Iraq News ) - Where-up announced Energy and Mineral Resources , Saudi Minister Khaled Al -Faleh, the kingdom has decided to resume the transfer of oil shipments through the Strait of Bab el Mandeb starting on Saturday, according to the Saudi Press Agency "SPA" .oaota this The announcement, after confirming the Saudi coalition forces in Yemen, that it has taken the necessary measures and procedures to ensure the security and safety of the ships of the alliance across the strait and the southern Red Sea, in coordination with the international community, in accordance with international law and relevant Security Council resolutions. "The decision to appeal Oil shipments across the Bab al-Man A bear came after the coalition leadership took the necessary measures to protect the ships of the coalition countries. "Saudi Arabia announced the suspension of shipments of oil through the Strait of Bab al-Mandeb on July 25 last.

Note: The content entitled (Saudi Arabia resumes the transfer of oil via Bab al-Mandab) was published first on the site (all Iraq) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Saudi Arabia resumes the transfer of oil through Bab al-Mandab) through its original source any location (all Iraq).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1631080-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%86%D9%81-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:49 am