Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revenues of 2.5 billion dinars from real estate property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revenues of 2.5 billion dinars from real estate property Empty Revenues of 2.5 billion dinars from real estate property

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Aug 2018, 7:30 am

Revenues of 2.5 billion dinars from real estate property

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Department of Property and Real Estate of the General Company of Railways achieved revenues of 2.52 billion dinars during the first seven months of this year. 
    He attributed the director of the company, to the increasing pace of work in the Department of Property and Real Estate through the conclusion of official contracts for lands and public squares and shops and kiosks belonging to the railway. 
    In a statement received by Al-Iktissad News, Salam Salum, the company's general manager, said the company's real estate and property division had entered into formal contracts after doubling its efforts to announce the sale and lease of the properties. 
    During the first quarter of this year, the revenues of the railways amounted to KD 1.68 billion, through the transfer of 77.7 thousand passengers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm