Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayadh: Abadi is our candidate for prime minister in the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayadh: Abadi is our candidate for prime minister in the next government  Empty Fayadh: Abadi is our candidate for prime minister in the next government

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Aug 2018, 7:54 am

Fayadh: Abadi is our candidate for prime minister in the next government 

Announced the National Security Adviser leadership in the coalition victory Faleh Fayad "Haider Abadi is the candidate of the coalition of victory for the post of prime minister in the next government." 
    Fayyad said in a press statement that all the political blocs waiting for the results of the process of counting and sorting by hand and ratification of the final results of the elections, pointing out that the political blocs are conducting a series of dialogues to form the largest bloc in parliament, and then naming the next prime minister, but these dialogues did not crystallize agreements for the right Now . 
     He added that there are positive developments during the last few years in order to reach the largest bloc, although all the blocs have candidates for the post of prime minister, expressing the hope that the political blocs reach quick understandings, in order to speed up the formation of the next government.         Iraq News

Source:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:46 pm