Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bolten: Closure of the Strait of Hormuz will be the biggest mistake by Iran .. The threats are hollo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolten: Closure of the Strait of Hormuz will be the biggest mistake by Iran .. The threats are hollo Empty Bolten: Closure of the Strait of Hormuz will be the biggest mistake by Iran .. The threats are hollo

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 3:47 pm

Bolten: Closure of the Strait of Hormuz will be the biggest mistake by Iran .. The threats are hollow
    August 06 2018 7:41 PM
    Bolten: Closure of the Strait of Hormuz will be the biggest mistake by Iran .. The threats are hollo 720187125257192229509
    [rtl][rtl]Closing the mullahs The Strait of Hormuz means its end[/rtl]

[/rtl]
    John Bolton, US national security adviser, said on Monday that Iran was making hollow threats, adding that closing the Strait of Hormuz would be Iran's biggest mistake. 

"If Iran wants to avoid re-imposing US sanctions on it, it should accept President Donald Trump's offer to negotiate," Bolton said in a statement.

Bolton noted that Iran's leaders can accept the president's offer to negotiate with them and give up their programs for ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons in full, and can be verified effectively, not under the unfair conditions of the Iranian nuclear deal, which were not satisfactory. 

"If Iran is really serious, it will sit on the table, and we will know whether they are serious or not," Bolton said.

Current date/time is Thu 29 Feb 2024, 6:07 pm