Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry opens permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry opens permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts Empty Industry opens permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 3:23 am

Industry opens permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Industrial Research and Development Authority (RDI), one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, opened Thursday the permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts
    The Director General of the Board Abdul Ghani Fakhri Al Jafar said in a statement that the Ibn Al-Bitar Research Center was opened to the Industrial Research and Development Authority, the permanent exhibition of plants and medicinal medicinal extracts on the land of the Marsh House at the headquarters of the Authority. And the departments of the body and a number of members, adding that "the attendees briefed on the plants and oils extracted," stressing the investment of these research and to approach the competent authorities and show assistance in the production and put it in the local market
    He explained that "this exhibition will provide and meet the needs of employees and those interested in oils and plant extracts medical that will address many of the problems, including skin problems and hair loss and oils for the treatment of acne ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:46 pm